[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection?

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Aug 16 01:43:47 AKDT 2007

Fred: Once again you are missing a very important point. AMA does NOT set
our rules, our competitors do!
The rules are only enacted that are submitted by members who have the
interest to try and change things, as it seems you do. If you think your
ideas should be the rule of the land, go thru the proper proceedures and
get them approved. It is part of our democracy, and how things do get
changed.

Terry T.

http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507