[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection?

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Wed Aug 15 15:57:24 AKDT 2007

No sour grapes here about not being able to win...  I don't ever expect to
accumulate the points needed to force advancement from Sportsman.  The
hand-eye coordination just isn't there.

The only way I'll take 3rd place in Sportsman is if there's only 2 others
flying.  I'm just in Pattern for the flight discipline... and to be around
people who can help me quit breaking airplanes.

I will probably move to Intermediate next year.. becaue I have learned
almost as much as I can from the Sportman sequence.... I'll place DEAD LAST
FOREVER.  I'll fly at the NATS in about 3 or 4 years too.

I do see the hypocracy of people complaining about not being competitive if
they move up... and sitting firmly in the lower class for years so they can
always win...

"I won't move up until I WIN the NATS" is why they came up with the point
system to force people to move up... sandbagger.  (not even bothering to
look up who made the referenced post...)

The only way I'll take 3rd place in Sportsman is if there's only 2 others
flying.

I take offense at rules that are unfair.

I take offense at people who revise the rules to suit thier personal
agendas.