[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection?

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Wed Aug 15 14:38:17 AKDT 2007

A person might consider another benefit to flying Masters in
consideration of learning is that we get judged more frequently by FAI
pilots. ( in my neck of the woods.)   Not only do we have some tough
pilots to fly against, we've got good judges too.... (not meaning
disrespect toward very competent  judges in lower classes...cause some
of you are very thorough....but when a guy is at the  FAI level, you
have a pretty good idea that they know what they should be looking
for....)

Chris