[NSRCA-discussion] Stirring up the Masters 2009Sequencediscussionagain...

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:37:14 AKDT 2007

How about this approach. Get rid of required advancement completely and let
everyone fly the class they feel comfortable with. If anyone is unduly
sandbagging and refuses to move up get all the competitors in that class to
take them "out back" and convince them to move up with whatever approach
works.

Clearly this is a tong in cheek, but we'd probably alienate, and loose,
fewer pilots with this method.

Keith