[NSRCA-discussion] Which is more normal?

Archie Stafford rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Sun Aug 12 18:42:04 AKDT 2007

I think most clubs ENCOURAGE people to try it out.  I think we'd be stupid
not to.  The only way to grow pattern is to get the people near you
interested....nothing worse than having people unable to use their field on
any given weekend...encourage it.  Let the guys feel like they are part of
something.  It really doesn't take that many club members to run a
successful contest.  It's very easy to rotate guys in and out, and this way,
the contest runs smoothly and pattern can gain some more friends.

Arch