[NSRCA-discussion] Which is more normal?

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Sun Aug 12 18:34:21 AKDT 2007

Contests which limit participation by members of the host club

Contests which allow local clubmembers to compete in any class.

************

With "contestant judging"... is there any reason to limit the entry of
people from the club that is hosting the contest?
With the host club supplying ALL of the judges... I could see a potential
conflict.
But I can't see it being an issue if all contestants are potential judges.

Basily looking for thoughts/opinions before making a request for change at a
local contest for next year.  It changed from the club supplying almost all
the judges, to contestant judging.

(that won't affect me for at least a couple of years... the contest has
always allowed local members to enter at Sportsman...)

FHH