[NSRCA-discussion] Which is more normal?

Michael Wickizer mwickizer at msn.com
Mon Aug 13 07:13:30 AKDT 2007

I actually did an informal analysis of this subject about a year ago.  Most
CD's allow club members to fly in their club contests, and not just at the
Sportsman level.  There are quite a few contests where the CD actually finds
time to fly.  Club members not being allowed to fly in their own contest is
a holdover from the club provided judging days and has no or very little
relevance in the current system.