[NSRCA-discussion] YS170DZ inside info???

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 7 09:45:04 AKDT 2007

I'm going to set up an Integral for next spring and am trying to decide
 if to get a 160 now or wait on the 170 (Fall/Winter)

  Anbody have any inside information about the new 170?

  Is it going to be significantly more expensive? (This is a key
 factor)

  What are the refinements over the 160? Is there anything to improve?

  Is it expected to be more reliable/maintenance free? ( Another key
 factor for me, currently operating "bullet-proofed" OS140s )

  Basically....Is it worth waiting for?

  As usual, any info will be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks All.

  Colin.