[NSRCA-discussion] Intermittant list operation - sorry, should be fixed now

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Aug 7 10:55:54 AKDT 2007

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 14:42:45 -0400
"Jay Marshall" <lightfoot at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> Yep, I got a reply rejected. Fixed now?

Should be - sorry about that Jay.  You were one of about 10 who got
bounced with a "Invalid recipient" error before I caught the problem.
My test message made it and I thought all was good, but the test message
got through because it was coming from my internal network, not because
it matched the new ruleset I put in place.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com