[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker ESC programming

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 03:12:32 AKDT 2007

Same settings as Verne.

I measured V / A / rpm @ each different timing setting on my test stand using the Eagle Tree data logger / sensors. At least with the C50-14 Comp motor (21x14 prop), I observed no significant difference in max A (+-1.5) / rpm (+-15) @ same volts (+-0.0) between several measurements with timing @ 0 - 3 - 5 in varied order. There could be temp differences (didn't measure), but likely small given A are similar. So - 3 deg timing seems a reasonable setting.

Logarithmical throttle response is much smoother than the others - especially noticeable with higher C batts.

Earl