[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker ESC programming

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Fri Aug 3 02:26:32 AKDT 2007

C50 14XL Comp and Comp controller, TP 5300 batteries, APC 20.5 X 14, drawing 65 amps at full power

Timing is 3 (that's where Andrew and Jason told me to set it)
Acceleration is soft (only affects from dead start)
Throttle curve is logarithmical with my radio (14MZ) set to -26 expo 2 (personal preference from experimenting)
Don't remember where my cutoff is, I seem to recall 3 volts per cell but I'm never anywhere near it anyway.

Hope this helps

Verne