[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

wgalligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Apr 25 05:30:42 AKDT 2007

Arch,

  There are rules established for advancement and if he has not won any
contests in sportsman then I think there may be an exception to the
situation. I just think that in order to compete at the Nats you have to
have a basic knowledge of the pattern and how it is flown.  If you can do
this then you have basically mastered the reason for being in sportsman
class and SHOULD be able to compete in the Intermediate level.  If that's
the case then I should be still flying Advanced.  At least that's the way my
flying has been like lately... heh! heh!

Smooth FLying...

Wayne