[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Archie Stafford rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Wed Apr 25 05:11:02 AKDT 2007

Wayne,

This I have to disagree with.  I think the NATS is a great experience, even
if you are just going for fun.  There are a great number of guys who go just
to fly for fun, knowing they will not be competitive.  A good friend of mine
who was a Sportsman pilot last year went to the NATS with me and flew
Intermediate.  He finished about as low as he could finish, but had more fun
than about anyone I know.  It also significantly helped him for the rest of
the year in sportsman.  He no longer was nervous in front of judges and
such. He has moved up to Intermediate this year, but he had a lot of fun
doing it.

Arch