[NSRCA-discussion] K-Factor Maneuver description and judging

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:44:02 AKDT 2007

Not having a Kfactor in front of me I can't attest for the drawings
published. However, I did generate the originals in Autocad and can attest
for the discussion.
If you picture being at the top of the box and making your initial push very
close to center it would be easy to draw lines the have their centers well
below their intersection point. Like wise a push far from the middle of the
box would result in lines with their centers above their intersection point
as you mentioned.
This is the purpose of the discussion. The rolls do not need to fall on the
center pole.

Anthony