[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir thingsup.Where'sthebeef?

Rex LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Fri Sep 29 08:27:41 AKDT 2006

We only do it for the sportsman sequence...  It also gives the pilot more flight time, a welcome thing for someone who just drove 300 miles or so to get to the contest.  I also believe it helps simply from the standpoint of the beginning pilot getting feedback from the judges and callers.
There's no better practice than flying in a contest!!!!

Rex