[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir things up. Where'sthebeef?

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 07:01:43 AKDT 2006

 Jason I think it's great to see you active on the list.  I would think
that the local contest would be a very low key event for you guys more like
a break from the action. Do you have any ideas on what it would take to get
more of the top pilots involved in local events? Is there a fix for this?
 Great to have your imput and ideas here.
 Thanks

Steven Maxwell

Where'sthebeef?