[NSRCA-discussion] OS 140Rx pump question

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Sep 24 16:44:56 AKDT 2006

Sorry - Aeroslave pipe, APC 15.75x10 3-blade (re-pitched by Dave L.). Fuel
is morgan Omega 15%. The pipe is currently set at 31 3/4" straight-line from
plug center to the end of the pipe with an OS O-ring header. I know this
measurement only makes sense if using the same header or at least one with
the same total length.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com