[NSRCA-discussion] cost of electric - now engine choice

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 21 18:32:30 AKDT 2006

Thank you again everyone,

I have a few more questions about the 140 RX...

What is the part number for the Macs header that will work
with the Brio?  What about the OS header?

Pipes,  I was confusing the ES Composites and the Aeroslave composite
pipes....   is 2C140L9 the correct pipe to fit the Brio from ES?
What about the pipe from Aeroslave? what about the pipe from OS?

Pipe mounts,  what should I be looking for?

Besides central hobbies, any other place I should be looking for a
good price on the 140RX, headers, or pipes?

Keith,
I am assuming you are KeithB on RCU, if so I have read your entire
thread on building the Brio a couple of times...  After seeing you
pictures and how you had to relocate the wing tubes I started
measuring...

Everything on the plane I purchased is really close, I even set up a
transit and looked things over.

--
Kelly Regan
Visit the Georgetown Branch: http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6uror/