[NSRCA-discussion] Bolly Pipes and Bully Engine question

Dennis patternpilot at verizon.net
Sat Sep 23 06:41:11 AKDT 2006

Kurt,
The Bully was a Webra for the most part. I had several of them (still have a
145) and had one of the 120 long strokes. I believe that the Webra 120 ring
will fit. It is available at Horizon.

I have a Bolly 2 stroke pipe that has only a couple of engine runs through
it. Used on a test bench.  Never was installed. It is the EQ140R. If you are
interested contact me off line.

Dennis Cone
patternpilot at verizon.net <mailto:patternpilot at verizon.net>