[NSRCA-discussion] berg 7 channel Rx

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 13 16:10:13 AKDT 2006

Scott
Explain please.  (One option being the ability to switch from a 50Hz output to a 100Hz output.)
So ..If I hit the servo with 200Hz pulses then what torque do I get??? Seems to me the torque is a function of Voltage and currant and gearing.I think you mean the 100Hz has to do with resolution.

Jim Ivey