[NSRCA-discussion] berg 7 channel Rx

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 13:59:39 AKDT 2006

Guys,

I have been flying with both the Berg 4's and the 7's for quite some time
now and I must say the 7 is a huge advancement for RC in itself, let alone
the great things the Berg line has already brought for us. It has all the
same abilities that the 4's do with a couple more advanced options. One
option being the ability to switch from a 50Hz output to a 100Hz output. The
nice part about this is it gives the ability of any analog servo to output
twice its normal torque. Also, as stated in a previous post, you have the
ability to appoint any channel to whichever surface you want. This way the
JR guys can have their standard way of hooking up the receiver, and so can a
Futaba guy. Both of these features can be programmed using the Castle Link.
You can also use it to program your failsafe and a couple other things that
may be on the horizon. If you don't feel the need to have the castle link,
then no sweat. You can still program your failsafe in manually with a couple
supplied jumpers. These are full range, and can take a full set of digitals.
So all of you out there with 40% airplanes that want the comfort of knowing
theres a 99% chance you won't be shot down if someone turns on on your
frequency, this receiver is the best bet, especially for the price! And for
the all those guys who love flying foamies in the dome, you'll never need to
worry about any interference from the walls or other aircraft, and again you
won't have to worry about being shot down.

Hope that helps!

Scott Pavlock