[NSRCA-discussion] Heli vs. Aircraft radio question

Park, Ihncheol PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 18 21:59:11 AKDT 2006

This is the problem that I am having right now.
I just moved up to 9303 Heli from 8103 Air.  Still trying to look up all the
new functions and switch locations.
I have to memorize all those switches named for heli after changing to Mode
1 from Mode 2.
JR used to include switch identification stickers for their radios, but not
anymore.  It was a really good thing.  I wonder if Futaba has anything like
that.

Ihncheol Park

  _____