[NSRCA-discussion] Did I make a mistake - engine mount ?

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 6 09:06:16 AKDT 2006

Thank's for the help...

I guess I will use the Type A mount but I think I will add the nose ring
also.

Now I have another question...   I was told I could adjust thrust angle
by sliding the back of the motor mount around (motor mount bolts
through the firewall screwed into blind nuts that are attached to
a plywood ring)  if I used a nose ring.

I am assuming that will only work with the more flexible AR type mounts.

With the type A mount it looks like that option is no longer available.
How
do I adjust the thrust angle with a type A mount and a nose ring?   Do I
just shim the back of the mount as needed?

--

Kelly Regan
www.reganbrothers.com