[NSRCA-discussion] Did I make a mistake - engine mount ?

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 04:46:05 AKDT 2006

I have the Type A in my Brio with a nose ring. My choice. It is a heavier
mount than the others, but then again you will need extra weight up front
anyway. I have JR 9411's in the rear for elevators. My two cell 2400ma
LI-Ion  Rx battery is up near the firewall. No need for extra ballast. My
plane is the composite version and weighs 10lbs-5ozs AUW with OS 140RX in
the nose. I have 172 flights so far on it. I have used the same mount on my
Temptations in the past without the nose ring. At this point, I prefer
having added the nose ring(Central Hobbies nose ring)