[NSRCA-discussion] Did I make a mistake - engine mount ?

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 4 14:35:13 AKDT 2006

I think I might have made a mistake....

I purchased a slightly used Hyde mount for my OS140 from another
list member.   When it arrived I realized it was a Type A mount...
For some reason I thought it was a Type AR mount even though the
seller clearly stated Type A in his email to me.  I must be getting old!

Anyway is the Type A mount OK for the Brio or should I get the Type
AR that requires a nose ring?

If it is OK to use the Type A mount should I still use a nose ring for extra
support?

Thank's for the help.

Kelly Regan
www.reganbrothers.com