[NSRCA-discussion] Nomination of NSRCA Executive Officers

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Oct 3 11:28:31 AKDT 2006

Time is past when I was to have turned over the names of individuals
to run for the positions of NSRCA executive officers (president, vice
president, secretary and treasurer), but, due to the short time for
nominations, president Lamar Blair gave me until October 10th to get
them in.  That's the cutoff date for K-Factor submissions.  We are
now a week away from that deadline.

So far, I have the following nominations:  President - Lamar Blair;
Vice President - Rusty Dose and Ron Van Putte; Secretary - none;
Treasurer - none.  BTW, I did not nominate myself.

Please get other nominations to me ASAP.

Ron Van Putte
Chairman, Nominating Committee