[NSRCA-discussion] Nomination of NSRCA Executive Officers

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Oct 4 12:58:18 AKDT 2006

The updated list of nominees  for NSRCA executive officers
(president, vice president, secretary and treasurer) now is:

	President -  		Lamar Blair
					Lance Van Nostrand
	Vice President -	Rusty Dose
					Ron Van Putte
	Secretary -		none
	Treasurer - 		Ron Davies

The last time to nominate candidates is 6:00 P.M. on Tuesday, October
10th, so I can make the K-Factor deadline.

Ron Van Putte
Chairman Nominations Committee