[NSRCA-discussion] One day contests

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 19:27:10 AKDT 2006

We fly more maneuvers per schedule.  I think IMAC is usually half the number of maneuvers we fly per schedule.

VB
From: Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com>

I know IMAC is a four letter word here, but IMAC flies two sequences per flight. I believe if the pilot requests it, they can land and refuel if necessary.

I'm not even going to comment on scored takeoffs and landings. My butt hairs are still crisp from that one!!!

I routinely flew two sequences per flight in practice, even in Masters, with a 1.20 and a 16 oz tank. Only when I had to fight wind did I run out of fuel.

FWIW.

Bob R.

twtaylor <twtaylor at ftc-i.net> wrote:
If they have a flame out due to low fuel on the second sequence do you allow them to land and refuel and fly again?