[NSRCA-discussion] If you don't score by therules....don'tadvertise a r...

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Oct 2 17:50:54 AKDT 2006

Fred,
 I didn't realize you were talking about the time when the T.O. and landing
were actually scored as 0-10 not 0 OR 10. We usually only argue about the
current rules! <VBG> Still, it would have been in your best interest to try
to perfect ALL of the maneuvers rather than hope for a good score on the
ones you already had nailed down. Next year will be interesting with the new
sequences AND scored takeoffs and landings.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com