[NSRCA-discussion] FAI sporting code on judge transparency

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 08:55:31 AKST 2006

We may want to revisit the issue by making the rule more explicit (of how we want the paperwork to be handled). Best way to handle that is proposal in the next rules cycle. Anyone (AMA member) may draft a proposal....although the CB considers all proposals, yours may have a better shot at acceptance if it was presented through the NSRCA. We have run a campaign of proposals regularly for many years

MattK