[NSRCA-discussion] FAI sporting code on judge transparency

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Mon Nov 20 05:03:11 AKST 2006

Jim,
ditto.ditto.  I agree with your points.  The PACSS judging program supports this.  All we have to do is type the judges initials instead of their ID on the round entry form.  I've checked this with the author Gene.

Getting a low scoring round after flying what one thinks was a very well flown round is fine, in that one learns there were errors.  But to have the opportunity to learn what is specifically the errors we can not see increases the enjoyment tremendously be turning grousing into resolve to work on the weakness.

Based on the feedback I've gotten I think the F3A sporting code only requires score posting,but not judge identity transparency.  I disagree with this and clearly you do to.  It would be nice to see local contests where this little mystery was removed.

--Lance