[NSRCA-discussion] Tee in fuel line for OS140 ?

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Nov 14 17:56:52 AKST 2006

Kelly,

I use the 90 degree elbows to connect the small piece of tubing outside the fuselage.  I got them in Central Hobbies.  If you use T's in the OS 140, you will need to pinch the line to the carburetor to avoid flooding the engine when fueling.  After each fly, I disconnect the small piece of tubing and leave connected to my gallon of fuel.  In this way, I make sure that there is not chance to flood the engine when is waiting for the next fly.  I do the same with the OS 160.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Kelly Regan <kelly.regan2 at verizon.net>