[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Square 8

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 12 05:17:33 AKST 2006

All
If the maneuver starts at center,then we fly 2 of the same segments of the
outside portion of the "8". The inverted horizontal portion just before the
first vertical and the last inverted horizontal portion just before the
first vertical. Note below taken from NSRCA judging page....maneuver
properties:..begin and end with a straight line....... To me this says the
maneuver starts at the entry line which is before the first vertical and
ends after the exit line just after the first vertical point. The maneuver
is still centered equally on either side of center.

Jim Ivey

   General Judging Guidelines

Page maintained by Don Ramsey.  Please email me with any problems, comments
or suggestions.

"All centered maneuvers should have these properties unless otherwise
defined in the maneuver description or in that maneuver's downgrades.  Learn
these and you have an excellent start toward becoming a better judge.
Maneuver properties:"

 -  Begin and end with a straight line   -  Rolls centered on lines
 -  Middle of the maneuver centered
      on the judges   -  Roll rates the same
 -  Lines of equal length   -  Loops round
 -  Radiuses equal   -  Done within 175 meters
 -  Begin and end at the same altitude