[NSRCA-discussion] o.s. 1.60 backplate fuel pump ?

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Mon Nov 6 11:45:04 AKST 2006

Hi all,

I'm back after the weekend.

I really don't understand why some of you guys don't agree with this set up.  It needs very little tweaking and the engine runs superb...simple as that! Ofcourse you fellas know I still run the YS (hehehe!) but all the OS160's I see run and compete against, that use this set-up, run great.

I have sent a few over to the states and NONE of them seem to have a problem either, simply, they love it! Jim Kimbro has been running his for quite a while now , maybe you can check out  his set up and ask him a few questions and opinions. Yes- one does have to lower the pump pressure, not rocket science. I have just sent Jim three more, as obviously others like his set up too.

Not trying to shoot holes in others theories, and not having witnessed the actual applications in the US ( I am 14 K miles away after all!), so I can only base my results on what I hear is going on in the US-but ALL of them here, run great. I know Jims does as well, he is an active competitor, so he would be a good place to ask if you are in the US.

Tom