[NSRCA-discussion] Another Brio test flight

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun May 28 20:47:31 AKDT 2006

Cool! Yeah, those little electrics are great because you don't really care
what happens to them. :) Next time try some blenders and walls. Fly it like
you rented it! I like to do knife-edge figure 8's with my Shocky. Wouldn't
dare try that with my Focus! Hey - any chance you might come up to the CT
Pattern Primer next Sunday? There are going to be a LOT of Sportsman guys
but I don't think there will be too many in Intermediate.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com