[NSRCA-discussion] Pre-register for June 4 Connecticut Pattern Primer

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 05:36:25 AKDT 2006

BlankJust a reminder, we will be having the Pattern revival in Plymouth, Connecticut next weekend, on Sunday, June 4.  Sportsman and Intermediate will be flown.  We will some very experienced helpers/coaches to work with all flyers to demonstrate the sequences and to perform caller duties and advice throughout the day.  A link to directions to the field are available on pre-registration page as well.

http://www.ocmrc.us/NSRCAD1/nsrcaD1PreReg.html

See you there!

Ed Alt, CD
John Pavlick, Event Sponsor