[NSRCA-discussion] Saturday's weather looks good for a Pattern Primer

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 04:46:34 AKDT 2006

NSRCA Members,

I will again be hosting a Pattern Primer on Saturday
May 27th from 9AM until 3PM here in Elkhart Indiana.
The location is only a few miles off the Indiana Toll
Road (I80-I90)and is easy to find. The flyer can be
found at:
http://www.fancyflying.150m.com/Patternprimer_06.pdf

Arch just did one on the east side of the district and
here is the west side of D-4! We are only 1 1/2 hours
from Chicago, Il so anyone from D-5 please come on
over.

We are flying 401 only and need coaches and judges. If
you feel rusty and want to knock off the cobwebs come
fly with us.

We have drinks and pastries in the morning and a
catered Olive Garden lunch at 12:30.

The cost is $15.00 for those that fly and $8.00 for
lunch only.

Marty King

AMA 9945 LM, CD
NSRCA 2551