[NSRCA-discussion] 16th Annual Pocono Pattern Cnotest Pre-registration

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 05:48:35 AKDT 2006

BlankJust a reminder that the 16th annual Pocono Pattern contest is coming up June 24 & 25, all classes.  Pre-registration is available at:

http://www.ocmrc.us/NSRCAD1/nsrcaD1PreReg.html

Also, we will be having an informal mini e-Pattern "contest" on Saturday, right after the last round of the day is flown.  We'll do at least one mini e-Pattern round, two if we have enough energy and daylight left.  There will be two classes; Novice and Expert.  Novice will be an old style, non-turnaround sequence of approximately 9 or 10 figures.  Expert will be a turnaround sequence of about 10 or 11 figures.  Rules:

Has to be electric (one motor)
Max battery capacity 2200 mAh, 3 cell LiPo
Must not exceed AMA 55lb limit (we're going to be TOUGH on this one)
We'll use AMA Pattern judging criteria, except that things like 150m distance are ignored.
Heckling from the pits will be permitted during mini e-Pattern

Ed Alt, Joe Lachowski  CD's