[NSRCA-discussion] my new El Nino

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Fri May 26 02:41:08 AKDT 2006

Hey folks,

As some of you know I purchased Mark Atwood's El Nino at the end of last year.  A little update, I finally got it ready to fly, after a thorough going over.

Time allowed me to spend a few hours this week at the field to see what this plane would do.  After about a gallon of fuel, I'm happy to report, this is the smoothest bird I have ever flown

I have to admit, I have a long way to go, but the plane is flying perfectly.

BTW:  I got the crack in the canopy repaired, you can still see it but it shouldn't get any worse.

Thanks Mark,

Ken