[NSRCA-discussion] CG location for MK TOP STAR 140

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Fri May 26 03:10:28 AKDT 2006

Jarvis
While test flying keep adding weights to the tail until it takes a very slight amount of down elevator when flying inverted. Then see where the CG is. Now you can see where the CG should be.  At this point remove these weights and move the battery  aft so it balances at the same point or maybe move a servo to the rear or whatever it takes to balance at this point.
Recommended balance points are just a starting place anyway.

Jim Ivey