[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel line question-Data

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Sat May 20 12:36:09 AKDT 2006

The one place a larger fuel line wouild seem to help would be an increased
surge capacity (capacitance?), especially when using a filter.  Fuel flow
would remain more consistant (rate and pressure) within the carburetor under
a heavy G-load while accelerating the engine.  The medium tubing should be
able to supply fuel under constant flow situations, but an accelerating
situation may be a different story.  I used to lead the fuel line across the
front of the engine before linking it to the carb nipple for this reason
(before pumps or muffler pressure).

This is, or course, completely theoretical.  And probably not an issue for
glow engines under 100cc.