[NSRCA-discussion] OT - FullScale Airshow

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 19:28:46 AKDT 2006

For anyone interested this show is traveling around. We saw it in Denton today. Its a pretty exciting show if it comes to an airport near you.  I guess it will be on ESPN at some point too. Not a lot of precision flying but really good tumbling and close in flying amazing torque rolls, tail slides etc.  Its a contest format so they have 5 minutes to pack what they can in the box.

  http://www.evqshows.com/portal/

  Only one I have liked better was a couple of Russians I saw in Owasso OK once from the Russian aerobatic team.