[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Advanced Schedule

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue May 9 20:56:09 AKDT 2006

Jon,
Since you asked... I did and I am currently flying 402 -same as you. The
year before I was on the sequence committee I was flying 401. I worked on
the 402 schedule but the one that I came up with got modified a bit before
it was presented to the membership. It was a committee so everyone
contributed. All valid points you made - I'm not arguing. I guess I'll need
to take a closer look at the new / proposed 403 schedule and see how well I
can fly it before I comment any further. It's going to be a while before I'm
ready to compete in Masters but I did manage to fly the current 403 schedule
a few times last year at practice. Doing that was worth about 5 weeks of
practicing 402. Hey, you can always practice the Masters schedule and fly
Advanced next year. That's what I'll probably do.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com