[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Advanced Schedule

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed May 10 04:17:20 AKDT 2006

As one who has been flying Advanced since before the current schedule I am looking forward to the change. I will never get this one right and I am really tired of flying it. A fresh schedule might keep me in the game a little longer. Two years at a time is plenty for any schedule!

Move up? Not likely an option this late in my life!

My thanks to those who put the effort into the changes...

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US