[NSRCA-discussion] Blinky balancer

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sat May 6 22:22:39 AKDT 2006

John,

  I don't have any experience with the "Blinky", but our club had Greg Gimlick (Electrics columnist for Model Aviation) give a talk at a recent club meeting. He recommended the Blinky for balancing packs.

  Bob R.

John Pavlick <jpavlick at idseng.com> wrote:
  Does anyone have any experience with the Astro "Blinky" Li-PO balancer? It
looks like a neat little device. I need to put together a charger setup for
5S LiPo's. All of my chargers are only good for 4S / 3amps. I guess the T.P.
1010 is the hot setup, but with the T.P. balancer it's not cheap. What are
you guys using?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com