[NSRCA-discussion] Blinky balancer

Rex LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Sun May 7 07:04:00 AKDT 2006

That's good news about the update.  The overcharge error is the only problem I've encountered with mine.  Of course, right now, I'm not getting any errors....  I don't have an Electric Impact to charge batteries for any more... It decided to quit listening to the transmitter.  The replacement should be here early this week.  I feel a building frenzy coming on!!!!

Rex