[NSRCA-discussion] Blinky balancer

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun May 7 08:54:04 AKDT 2006

Hi John,
Seeing as you don't already have an Astro charger I would recommend the FMA
Balance Pro HD unit sold by Fred Marks. Neat unit, not pricey and they claim
adaptor cables for different battery types to be soon available if not
already. The unit is self contained and does not require a stand alone
balancing unit.They discussed this unit at length at a seminar at the Wrams
show and I was very impressed. They were selling the unit for 117 bucks and
extolling safe charging "in the airplane" @ 3 C charge rate.
I currently use an Astro and will probably pick up a Blinky, but to be
truthful with you I would rather sell my Astro and buy the FMA unit.
Georgie