[NSRCA-discussion] Programming

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu May 4 15:33:29 AKDT 2006

Georgie,
 Is this a 9C or 9C "Super"? I have one of the older 9C's (non- Super) but I
might be able to help. Describe your P-mixes in detail. Look at ALL the
mixes in there. Maybe there is some other mix enabled that you don't know
about. My guess is there is some mix that has link enabled (not the ones you
set up, but another on that you don't know about). If all else fails, just
copy the model that works into another spot, then change the things that you
need to make it work on the new model. If it works correctly, just overwrite
the saved model that you're having problems with now.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com