[NSRCA-discussion] Programming

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu May 4 13:55:16 AKDT 2006

Hi Guys,
I'm in need of a little help from any of the Futaba 9C gurus out there.
After setting up a new airplane yesterday I noticed a problem that I had never run into before and I'm hoping somebody can help me rectify the situation.
In my programming procedure I incorporated 4 P-mixes along with all the other D/R's, Expo's,e.t.c. However, at the conclusion of my session I noticed that the rudder dual rate switch affected the throws of the P-Mixes to the same percentage value as the dual rate function. This happens even if I assign a different switch to the rudder dual rate  function, i.e. if I assign switch "G" to the rudder dual rate function the values of the P-Mixes change when I throw switch "B"( the normal rudder dual rate switch).
I have another model programmed into this same transmitter with the same 4 P-Mixes installed and there is no problem with that model when I throw switch "B".
All the mix switches are set to null with links and trims set to the "off" position.
Something's got to be running in the background that is enabling the "B" switch to have overriding authority over the mix functions.
Anybody out there got any ideas. Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Georgie