[NSRCA-discussion] rookie judge

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 06:31:59 AKST 2006

The best thing for all of us is get in the chair as much as you can at any
and all local events. This year I plan on bringing score sheets to practice
sessions and have my caller judge for a more permanent record than
"Yuuucckk" yelled in my ear. Could be good practice for both of us. Also,
have a copy of the current rule book that lives in my van. Make sure you can
deliver the level of judging you expect as a pilot.

Anthony